WELCOME TO THE WSPA

Any new outings

northman

I replied to this and now I don see it? Anyway we’re planning something for when things cool down in gold basin possibly with another group of prospectors once we have dates I’ll post them up. An outing in colfax or even northern Nevada we discussed briefly to do that it would be nice to have a volunteer from someone closer to those locations to help out with some of the logistics.

anyone have any preferences?

I’d like to ask what dates work best for our members for Gold basin, Indy hill or even Rye Patch? Also is someone local to Rye Patch and Indy Hill willing to help out and take the Point of contact these claims are a long drive from Las Vegas and I think logistically that would be better having a more local point of contact to help? 

Do not know about rye patch  but Indy hill should be spring time to dry up there in the fall but hey that’s just me we could do a quartzite  trip   That would be closer for most        my 2 centavos