WELCOME TO THE WSPA

My property in Gold Basin

John B.

Hi All

I just want to advise the club that, I gave Bill Southern permission to use my property for his upcoming outing. Bill found a small nugget patch up there last time and he and a few others got a bunch of small nuggets. I don't know why this club members ain't up there getting them?? I assume several of the WSPA members will join in on these fun outings. This is a perfect place to recruit new WSPA members. I haven't mentioned to Bill that the WSPA also has a property up there. I think both Bill S. and Denny have gotten nuggets off my old patch up there on the new WSPA property. I hope several of our members make the outing and generate some new memberships from it. 

Happy Huntin 

John B. #2, I think 

• Thanks 1

Hello John,

Thank you for allowing WSPA to use your property.  It’s a great place to camp!  I have attended outings there and camped there many times  over the years.  We have found nice nuggets in several areas on the property.  I’ve found a few small nuggets and at least two meteorites within a couple of hundred yards of the campsite. 
Once again, thank you.

Dick

• Like 2

Hi All

We'll I know I've found quite a few nuggets and space rocks on my property as well . That's why I bought it . I've also seen many nice nuggets and space rocks others have found there too. Oh, buy the way your suppose to send me 50% of all finds 🙄. Not really. I always thought I would dig out that deep drainage north the road and get rich. These outings that Bill is having is how this club got started and is a great source of recruitment for new members. My only hope is that those that use my property are respectful and leave it as found taking there trash with them.

Happy Huntin 

John B. #2 ,I think

• Like 3