WELCOME TO THE WSPA

Does WSPA have any claims in Gold Basin?

CERIL WANDERS

I looked in the "claims" section of the forum to see if there is any detailed claims information for Gold Basin.

There is only the mention of JB private property and an associated pdf file that I am not able to download.

Clark mentioned a new 40 acre club claim there but I dont see any maps or descriptions of that claim either.

All of the 3 or 4 clubs I belonged to 10 years ago, including the WSPA at that time, had claim maps showing the corner markers and the associated gps coordinates for those markers, plus the general directions on how to get to the claim.  It does not appear that this information is on this website and I did not receive any type of new member packet with claim information when I joined the club.  Am I missing something?

It is on members forum under gold basin property. Should be posted in claims section but is not.  Will move post to claims it is actually private property  and easy to find in members forum.  Hope you are doing well 

Edited by Denny