WELCOME TO THE WSPA

What's Happening !!!

Judd

I hate to be the last to know whats happening, so I'm asking.   Whats Happening ?   I have been a WSPA member for several years and been on several club outings and enjoyed the claims and member  gatherings.         Can anyone tell me why I should pay my dues this year when,  it doesn't seem like the club has much to offer anymore ?    

Thanks,  Ron Judd

The great dream is to take the money collected over the years. And pick up a patented claim or two where we could camp all year,and keep pushing up nuggets with our bulldozer. 

Like a year round Moorecreek. 

Im guessing others have different dreams!  But I like mine!

• Like 3

That is a very good question Ron.  When a member looks at the web site there doesn't appear to be any reason for anyone to join or renew. Over the years, I have brought in several new members and a lot of them ask me what is happening with the club. I keep saying, we are reorganizing and things will be better soon, but realistically I don't have a clue.

Several years ago the membership enrollment date was changed from January  1 thru  December 31st  to June 1 thru May 31st for numerous reasons. We are just a short time from renewal time again. Anyone that joins now or renews has to understand that dues are due again in June.  Before we picked up a few new members and a few members paid past due memberships I believe we had 18 paid members. As an incentive to keep the old paid members, the ones that paid past dues and attract new members, I would like to propose this:

All paid memberships Old, Renewed and New would be valid until May 31st 2021

This would give the club time to get it's act together                                Norm 

• Like 3

That is our great dream to have pat ground I am in conference with a land claims management company to help us with club claim filing, research of land availability, restrictions plans of operation and filing of said claims and maintaining this is not a club member and they will be paid so no conflict of interest. Once this is negotiated we will ask members to post areas of interest they may have . then we can get some more claims filed as of to day I have several already proved areas to donate to the club {40 years of research}and we have several areas in AZ I do not posting things till confirmed but this is 99 percent Then we can rebuild . We have a trailer to move to AZ which I plan to do soon As far as club outings I would like members to put some together and manage a few to see how that goes Hope that helps with your decision Any one can PM Me at any time with ideas efforts and suggestions

• Like 2

2 hours ago, normmcq said:

As an incentive to keep the old paid members, the ones that paid past dues and attract new members, I would like to propose this:

All paid memberships Old, Renewed and New would be valid until May 31st 2021

This would give the club time to get it's act together                                Norm 

That's a great idea.

2 hours ago, Denny said:

That is our great dream to have pat ground I am in conference with a land claims management company to help us with club claim filing, research of land availability, restrictions plans of operation and filing of said claims and maintaining this is not a club member and they will be paid so no conflict of interest. Once this is negotiated we will ask members to post areas of interest they may have . then we can get some more claims filed as of to day I have several already proved areas to donate to the club {40 years of research}and we have several areas in AZ I do not posting things till confirmed but this is 99 percent Then we can rebuild . We have a trailer to move to AZ which I plan to do soon As far as club outings I would like members to put some together and manage a few to see how that goes Hope that helps with your decision Any one can PM Me at any time with ideas efforts and suggestions

Thanks Denny. 

Norm,  I think you do have a clue, you addressed the problem very clearly and I like your suggestion to extend our membership through May 2021.     There are a lot of ideas floating around but the question still is.... What's Happening?  and will our memberships expire before it does.

Ron Judd

• Like 2