WELCOME TO THE WSPA

Distance from...

Rocco

Would anyone one of you folks know the distance from Meadview RV Camp to our Gold Basin claims ?? Trying to figure out if I want to Boon Dock or have Hookups... 

Looking to be moved to that area around end of Oct, till after our outing...

Thx

Attached map is one way to get near the NE corner of the 40 acres. Maybe someone else can suggest a better route.

From the Chevron Station North is gravel so 38 minutes total travel time is probably more like 1 hour.

Have a good day,
Chet

RV park to NE corner WSPA 40 acres.JPG

• Like 1

Hello Rocco,

I don’t know what kind of an RV you have so it’s hard to give any realistic advice.  I will be out there in our old 33 foot motorhome but will not attempt to reach the club property in it.  I will park on JB’s property about 3 1/2 miles from the WSPA property and commute in my Santa Fe or on my quad. I have spent a lot of time out there in Gold basin and would be happy to discuss the area with you. Just give me a call on my cell phone (702) 271-3362 if you would like to get more info.  Just leave a message if I don’t answer I’ll call you back.

Dick Ward