WELCOME TO THE WSPA

Any new members getting out

Denny

Just want to see how everyone is doing in there efforts  our new club private property is going to do well for our members for many years  hope to meet new members at our gold basin outing the second weekend of December  

Hello All, I'm a new member of your club, look forward to seeing everybody again. ( I did meet you folks at Rye Patch in 2019, through Rick Lundy & Mitchell, even ate a steak with you all. Finishing up here at Rye Patch " Been kicking my butt " and heading to our Gold Basin property end of month "Oct" and will be there for couple weeks. Anybody up for a hunt give me a shout.....

We have a outing in the second week of dec   Clark is out there a lot and can help with some logistics  best to go out there before and get some info and feel good with location first time I went out was lost and confused  saw shep helping with a stick motorhome   He stuck out like a rat turd in a sugar bowl lol  but I would not want to go out there raw so to say   Welcome and please don’t be shy  

Hi,

My name is Mike and I live in Sacramento; I was a member back in 2013 and I have rejoined. I am looking forward to detecting when it warms up a bit.

I was wondering if there is a list and map for the WSPA claims and if there is a protocol to access them? Also, I remember providing a BIO about ourselves for the old WSPA, is this needed for new members?

Thank you,

Mike

Hi Mike,

Welcome back!

When did you rejoin?  I am not certain about the BIO requirement now, I remember submitting one online when I joined a several years ago.  Clark, (clark223g@gmail.com) Is the man in charge of membership.  You can reach out to him about membership questions.

Regarding WSPA claim information, in the "claims" section on the members side of the forum you will see many entries which had claim information such as driving directions, locations, and other useful information is no longer available.  It appears that a person or persons who had authority to remove or modify data did remove a great deal of information.  I hope we can get the information reposted.  

Jeff