WELCOME TO THE WSPA

I have sent emails to several members and am trying to find out out we take care of our current membership. I have not been notified on how to pay the current dues.

Leo

Yeah it's a test we put all our new members through, to see if you have the patience to be a prospector. (joke)
So here is a member who wants to pay his dues and can't find out how to do it.
What is wrong with this picture?

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Leo  whom have you emailed  you  can send me a message and i will let you know what is up  thanks 

On 1/19/2021 at 4:14 PM, Flak said:

Yeah it's a test we put all our new members through, to see if you have the patience to be a prospector. (joke)
So here is a member who wants to pay his dues and can't find out how to do it.
What is wrong with this picture?

Thanks  for the catty public   Post   Whats up with that 

So you're calling me out for joking about how long it takes to get a reply with accurate information about membership dues payments?
Sorry you can't see the irony in that.
If justifiable disagreements about situations going on in WSPA, that are humorously put, aren't allowed here,
then I'm in the wrong place.

Take it easy.

Edited by Flak
  • Like 1

i do not even know how to reply to that  it was without  anger  or frustration   Just a question  

Exactly, the same here, no anger. It's a legitimate question isn't it?
And terming it "catty" puts a passive-aggressive spin on it. 

Edited by Flak

Oops forgot the main reason i was going to post  as soon as Leo posted his question  Jeff replied to him    So u all know

• Like 1

Good to know.
It always helps for clarity if someone posts publicly that it's been handled so everyone knows action was taken. 
Just a well-meaning thought…as all my posts have been, even if they are sometimes not seen that way.

Edited by Flak
  • Confused 1
  • 2 months later...

You are just making these emojis reactions now, in April, from a post in January? What does that mean? 
You did it on another post from early February. Just catching up on stuff huh?
:lol:

Edited by Flak

Much simpler than that i just learned how to use them  You have been all over my ass  Now for some time  had no idea it was worth a reply    Stop the venomous  what ever it is  please  

Dennis I suggest you check your newly found use of emoji's and then go and ask who is being venomous.
Get a mirror when you do.
Those comments were months old, so what was the point of going back and adding your sarcastic emoji's to them?
You want me off your ass? Then get off mine.
At least my comments had a point to them. You would have seen that if you had reread the thread.

Edited by Flak

Ok drama man  done again you are getting a rep  did u know   I know how you work in the background   So i see you underling motives Replace me i don't care  at least i am here may be you could be better  i would hope so or hust shut up actions no words i am so embarrassed repling to your crap no mas 

Your disagreement with me started when I asked basic questions about what was happening with the club.
There never has been an "underlying" motive.
There is no thought of replacing you. Why would I do that?
If you think back you will remember that the exact opposite is true.
This has not been personal until you made it that way.
I have no problem with what people think of me, my posts have been clear-cut, out front and in the spirit of trying to get WSPA functional.

Edited by Flak

Denny and David, OK, gentlemen we settle this with pistol’as 20 paces turn and fire the victor...Hmmm no victor here if we get are feelings hurt we are all friends doing something we love in the great out doors with a lot of like minded individuals (and I mean individuals, with many varied talents) all of whom I have the greatest respect for. It’s been a tough year, we are almost there...David I was talking to an old prospector at the basin and according to him the new 40 is really good ground...still, please be patient and join the party. Denny, you are really really smart, I have tremendous respect for you words and look forward to a long and rewarding friendship, something I hope for everyone here as well this is a quality club with quality members, Can’t we all just get...prospecting.

Smiles and best wishes, Clark

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ok guys....gee...you all having fun without me here! Well thats good. Ok I did get a reply from someone recently and he advised that the club is trying to reorganize. Do we have claims to hunt on or no?? Anything??

2nd thing I am a little bit concerned about...I was checking my online presence with a google search and put my user name in....1st thing that pops up is a post I made on this forum....and even worse...when I clicked on it, it opened up my profile. And remember I was not logged into the site either. So I have to wonder ...WTF ?! Do the privacy settings or lack of .....allow this crap to happen?? This is not good....unless there is a setting that I am missing.....someone let me know. I am sure most of you dont want that happening either to your personnel information.

Leo,

If you go to the Members forum-Documents and Reports-Claims you should see what is available.  There have been several posts recently by John B. and Wes about recent developments.

I don't know what the story is with the privacy settings but I just googled myself and found several posts on different forums and this one with my profile info.  I am going to edit that.  Thank you for bringing that to our attention.  I just sent a message to aarcher and asked him to look into it.  Hopefully he can explain what is going on and what to do to remedy the situation.

Jeff

Thanks Jeff,

Yes can they advise how we get that deleted? I see no where in this App where I can delete anything. I am concerned about this