WELCOME TO THE WSPA

I am requesting that my membership not be automatically renewed.

Not sure who to specifically address this to so I am writing on the open forum.

I got an email today informing me that my membership was going to be automatically renewed on Dec. 24th

I am requesting that this not take place. I am not going to pay for a membership at this time. 
I prefer to await the actions of the Board regarding the direction the club is headed.

Thank you...

What is really strange about that is that the WSPAGOLD website doesn't seem to exist.  That was the site to renew one's membership and I think that there was an option for auto renewal but I am not 100% sure.

Thanks Jeff. I will check tomorrow and see if the charge went through. If it did, since there is essentially no WSPAGOLD website, that means
something is going on that isn't right.

Jeff, this (see below), just arrived at 12 noon in my email. I was just charged for a membership that I do not want.
No one seems to be able to come up with how this is happening, which I find amazing after all this time.
It has been a known issue for months since it has come up with other people, who have also asked that this be addressed as well.

I should not have to be the one to get into a dispute with my credit card company over this mistaken charge. 
It is something that should have been clearly addressed and solved by WSPA.

This has nothing to do with you and your efforts which I applaud,
but it is no way to run a club, where unwanted charges like this come up,
and questions for clarification and help go unanswered by the leadership. 

--------------------------------------------------------------

cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif

WELCOME TO THE WSPA <noreply@invisioncloudcommunity.com>

12:01 PM (2 minutes ago)

to me

WELCOME TO THE WSPA

Hi Flak,

A new invoice has been generated for you.

— WELCOME TO THE WSPA

Order #58

View Order

Order Details

Item

Total

1 x Renew: Senior Membership age 62 or older (Expires: 01/03/2022)

$100.00

Subtotal

$100.00

Total

$100.00

Paid by Credit Card

$100.00

Total to pay

$0.00

Billing Address

David McGiffert

20762 Medley Lane

Topanga

California

United States

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by Flak

This is a partial screenshot of my credit card statement on my banking website.
So the charge is now applied to my credit card. 

1395831152_ScreenShot2020-12-24at12_27_08PM.thumb.jpg.b4e156c5dc371d1b7539ea5ffa9591b2.jpg

Edited by Flak

Hi Bob, hoping you and Susan are having good holidays too.
I have not been able to "dispute" the charge yet because it's still pending.

This whole situation is so needlessly lame.

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Thank you JohnB, my refund check arrived a day ago. I'm late acknowledging it.

Edited by Flak
  • 3 weeks later...

Funny how there over 200 looks at this.   Funny how many followed  must be a question for a lot of people. on our trustworthiness or it the everyone has to see the wreck down the road   Or many personal views .   some of use have to much time that's all ok  When a long standing active members post cub business on the open public page and on the other side  it   looks like you really felt you would be burned  for 100 buckeroines   others see that kind of doubt and Well it creates doubt   My god you did not really think we needed it that   bad   i hope.  Glad it was handled as we would never let that happen to anyone    Were not here to screw anyone over   also  for clarity     this was set up by prior admin. Cause we never knew about the matter  till your post.   Yea we did not know    were bad but it was taken care of    Glad you have been repaid. .   Time to work on more productive work  .   Lots of ideas and thoughts    It’s no simple act being on the ship of fools so to say  but real effort and membership.  Is real work.   It’s easy to point out the failures not so simple to have ideas to repair and do the work.  not saying you don't  pitch in  .   To move move forward in a un known manner well its near impossible .  All I care about is a future for this club. So let the ideas of healing go forth.    Godspeed.  Brother  

Edited by Denny
clarity to vague and insulting