WELCOME TO THE WSPA

Lets get out there!

Hi All, 

Looking forward to getting out there... I have been prospecting for over 20 years in the Great NW and looking to GET On THE GOLD AS MUCH AS LIFE WILL ALLOW this year!

I really like the Idea of finding a few more good places to go, claiming them and sharing them with members. 

I am in Oregon, but can be anywhere anytime (Time off and budget constrained to yearly expenses are the only constraints)!

A bit of luck is involved, but you have to be on the GOLD to have any chance at all, let get out there! 

Thanks!

*EDC*

•  
  • Like 1

Good to hear from you Ed as WSPA's newest member.  If you haven't tried the deserts of Southern California yet, you may want to take a break from those rainy Oregon periods and pay a visit.  WSPA likely will be having at least one event down this way in 2020.  Give me a heads up and I may be able to point my finger here or there for places to scan with your trusty coil.  Cheers, Martin (Micro Nugget) Milas

I reside in Yucca Valley.  There is a whole lot of gold bearing desert all around me.  My dear wife is celebrating her 18th birthday (she's a leap year baby) so I won't be available during the last weekend of February.  But other than that chances are good we can hook up.  Keep me posted.